Come join Woman 40 – 60 for the Publisher Wellness Weight Loss Study
Planned to begin mid to late April
We will be organizing local groups, training, tracking results and preparing for articles in a major publication ( the name will be released soon ) for all those who qualify to participate using the Balance Walking Program over an 8 week period. The program will go on beyond 8 weeks for those who would like, as we believe most will be hooked and walking daily. Time is running out however…
The response has been overwhelming!
A Great Opportunity to Join our Program to Lose Weight and Improve your Health Today!
Tell Me More!
You + Poles = Results! You will be using Balance Walking poles along with a special surprise component (limited number of groups)! You will have the motivation and momentum of your group! You will need minimum of 15minutes a day! You will experience:
- Low Impact Aerobics
- Strength & Stretch
- Quiet Time
- Suggested Healthy Eating guidelines / goals
The Publisher of several well known Health and Wellness Magazines will be writing articles and tracking you in our 8 week supervised program. We will be using 6-8 groups from around the US composed of 8 – 12 participants. There will be much interest, so do not hesitate to join us.
The Publisher will soon provide us with the next steps. In the mean time simply commit, so you do not miss this once in a lifetime opportunity.
Where can you help?
- You can help locate or recommend in your local area a coach, wellness professional, or Dr who would have interest in supervising your group training and tracking for 8 weeks.
- You must be willing to help locate other women ages 40 – 60ish who are looking to lose weight and increase fitness.
- You can recommend others who want to join the program. Others that do not meet the criteria can participate, just not officially. Example: Moms with husbands, neighbors, Fitness advocates, etc.
- You are not a conditioned participant (highly fit).
- You need to be willing to train daily, track progress and provide testimonials.
- You at this stage only need to contact Terry Kennedy the Executive Director of Balance Walking at email@example.com .
Provide your name, age, address, phone to begin today.
Click here and Subscribe to the Updates