Staying mobile is one of the most important things you can do for yourself.
Mobility is the key to longevity, so keep moving to stay in shape. Adding Balance Walking Poles will bring additional benefits to your walk, and allow you to achieve your goals in half the time. Walking with poles engages 90% of the muscles and burns up to twice the calories in half the time.
Since intense interval training should be done sparingly and for short duration, walking should never really leave your conditioning portfolio. After all, interval training for over 30 minutes at more than 75 percent intensity can be detrimental to your gains.2
As a result, low-impact walking is a great activity to employ on your non-interval conditioning days. It increases heart health and helps your muscles and joints stay healthy. It even decreases stress. Adding poles increases cardio by up to 21%, while decreasing pressure on the joints up to 30%.
You really only need to walk a maximum of 30-45 minutes a day, but when adding Balance Walking to your regime just15-20 minutes will do the job. 1 Interval training paired with a few weekly walks will keep you lean and mean.
VISIT BALANCE WALKING.COM AND TAKE 25% OFF ALL ORDERS, use code hw25. Balance Walking poles can help with all the steps below that will get you well on your way to an improved attitude.
- Stand Up, because if you stay in a seated position for more than one hour you lose circulation to your entire body. Poles by your desk or couch can serve as a tangible reminder to get up and move.
- Stretch to increase blood flow to the muscles. Stretching feels good for a good reason, it has a multitude of benefits. Use the poles to stretch holding above your head and gently leaning to one side.
- Take a Walk, because moving on the outside helps to keep everything on the inside moving along. Poles + Walking = 90% Muscle Engagement
- Breathe Deeply, oxygen is what the body is trying to deliver to all the cells. Your body needs a large supply of oxygen to deliver it to all 37.2 trillion cells. Poles naturally align your body to stand erect and this helps your lungs expand and increase oxygen intake.
- Keep Walking and keep it fun by adding Balance Walking Poles. You have been walking for decades, adding poles adds a new enjoyment level. It has been proven that if your mind is enjoying your exercise choice your body will receive more benefits. All this happens, just by adding poles, and that simple addition also reduces the perceived rate of exertion…in other words… POLE WALKING FEELS EASIER THAN WALKING WITHOUT POLES, WHILE INCREASING ALL THE BENEFITS TO YOUR BODY! It is no wonder that Europeans look at you funny if you are out walking briskly without a set of poles. They make it naturally easy to maintain good form, even after many miles. It is a simple concept that has become the #1 choice for exercise in Europe and Australia. Circulation + blood flow + oxygen = steps to a great attitude!